The Texas Cardiovascular Institute (TCI) is the premier practice for compassionate and convenient care in the Dallas Fort Worth region. Our cardiologists are highly qualified, all graduating from prestigious medical schools throughout the U.S.
As a comprehensive practice serving both cardiac and vascular needs, our team of board certified cardiologists offers extensive healthcare expertise and individualized patient care.
TCI collaborates with the finest hospitals in the area to provide the best in acute, long-term and preventive care. In addition to our commitment to providing top-notch care, we stay on the cutting edge of medicine by participating in a wide range clinical research studies.
Our services include:
* General cardiology
* Interventional Cardiology
* Stroke and heart disease
* Office-based cardiovascular problems
* Vascular surgery
* Cardio thoracic surgery
We strive to enable our patients to have access to the care they need so they can live full and active lifestyles. TCI takes a multidisciplinary approach to care. We are part of a large multispecialty practice with over 70 physicians providing a wide range of specialty care, such as gastroenterology, nephrology, endocrinology, transplant and general surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, as well as seven primary care facilities.
You can schedule an appointment here [Book Your appointment] or call us at [817 877 4105]. We look forward to assisting you with your healthcare needs.
- Evaluate, manage and treat Heart disorders
- Preventive Cardiology
- Lipid, Lifestyle and Blood pressure management
- Office based Echocardiogram and Stress testing
- Improving Heart health
- Minimally Invasive options for Vascular abnormalities.
- TAVR - Trans catheter Aortic Valve Replacement
- Diagnostic Angiogram
- Balloon Angioplasty and Percutaneous Interventional (Stent) procedures
- Laser Atherectomy
- Impella and Balloon Pump placement
- Anti Coagulation management using Blood thinners
- Non medication options for Stroke management (Watchman)
- Atrial Fibrillation management
- Cardiac Ablation for irregular heartbeat (Arrhythmias)
- Implantable Cardiac Defibrillator Device Implantation and follow up
- Pacemaker Implantation and follow up
- Left Atrial Appendage Occlusion Management (Watchman, Lariat)
- Management of Pacemakers and Defibrillators.
- Follow up of Pacemakers and Defibrillators in the office.
- Management of Claudication (Leg pain)
- Laser and Radiofrequency (RF) Vein Ablation procedure (Office based option available)
Interventional Cardiology Dr.…
Cardiovascular Disease Dr.…
Cardiovascular Disease …
Interventional Cardiologist Sanjeev…